Location Scouting in San Juan

Saturday, February 2, 2013


O N E  of the perks of being a blogger // stylist is having the freedom to travel a bit. I think that is one of the things I missed when I was getting started. I had years of small jobs that kept me chained to a schedule and tied to routines. The past months have brought with them the opportunity to travel quite a bit- working along the way with some brilliant photographers. Currently, I am in San Juan Puerto Rico to style an editorial with Ricky Cohete. The difference in the weather (I was last in Chicago) has been a welcome change. I am not the type to flee the cold, but this trip has me thinking I should escape more often. 





This was our first day in Puerto Rico- and we spent it scouting locations for next tuesday's shoot. I wore a striped tank designed by Ricky, and the same Palladium boots that I wore daily in Paris. With Ricky every moment is a chance for a photo-shoot. The day was sunny, and everyone we met was warm and friendly. I am still feeling a bit pale- but hopefully in another week that will not be so. Guest posts are rolling in from some of my favorite CK contributors, and I am very excited to share them with you all in the coming weeks... in the meantime I will be busy meeting with designers and plotting future shoots.


Jonathan Randall Grant
//
Culture Keeper

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Culture Keeper All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger