In the Forest // Featuring Ben and Bruno

Sunday, February 3, 2013

In the Forest from Culture Keeper on Vimeo.

A  F E W  months ago I was wondering around downtown Grand Rapids, Michigan- an activity I highly recommend.  Whilst in the shop Miscellany I discovered a copy of Marcescant by Ben and Bruno. John Hanson had been recommending them- so I purchased said record and played it on repeat for weeks and weeks. The opening song "Do not go to the bar" so intrigued me that I had to create something with it... This video was the result. The video was created by Ricky Cohete in the woods of northern Michigan. It was a great excuse to show off the handmade scarf from Threadbare Supply Company. Be sure to check out their site and follow Sara (the designer) on Pinterest (she is one of my faves). You can find more music from Ben and Bruno here. The adorable little pups frolicking along with me are the companions of Mike and Megan Gilger of The Fresh Exchange

Jonathan Randall Grant
//
Culture Keeper

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Culture Keeper All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger