Early Christmas Treats

Wednesday, December 19, 2012


This year Christmas has come a bit early with gifts from some of my favorite places. Ursul Paris sent me a Gold Manchette from their embrace collection. I featured it recently in Hey Mr. Tough. I love the unique design of their jewelry, and the fact that they are all made in France. You will probably be seeing this piece in lots of upcoming shoots as I plan to wear it constantly for he rest of my life. 


Ella's in Traverse City gave me this vintage french notebook- which I love. I already have someone in mind to give this to. (so I hope posting this does not spoil the surprise). I love the classic design, and practicality all rolled into one.


Sara over at the Threadbare Supply Co. makes some pretty cool stuff. I first noticed her work on Pinterest. She is one of my favorite people to follow, and we are constantly re-pinning each other. Check out her hand-made jewelry and accessories. She was kind enough to send me this cozy knitted cowl just in time for the cold weather. It fades from black to blue- so seriously I can wear it with anything, plus it is well constructed and has the perfect texture. She also included two pins- so I can scrunch it to all sorts of shapes. loving this. Check her site for more goodies.


I have known Peter J. Hochstedler for several years- basically as long as I have been listening to his music. This Folk-singer grew up in Istanbul Turkey and will be featured on Culture Keeper several times in the coming months. His music is profound and beautiful- in a way that unfolds gradually. Head over to his Bandcamp site and check it out. Just yesterday I received two of his records in the mail. I absolutely love the packaging and I cannot wait to open them up and listen. His work has always impressed me in the past and I know that these new ones won't let me down. 


Jonathan Randall Grant
//
Culture Keeper

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Culture Keeper All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger