Reading List #2

Tuesday, January 17, 2012


Alber Elbaz is one of my style heroes. I should do a post on him soon. He has a book coming out this spring about his creative process. As the director of fashion house- Lanvin- it would be easy for him to feature celebrities- but this book is more about collaboration and the people who actually make the clothes he designs. I can't wait. Read more about his book Here.

This video by Xack Gibson makes me want to go on a road trip.

I also adore this video by the Tuneyards. New music by Van De Aarde. and The Song "Brandy Alexander" by Feist.

I enjoyed this article in the New York Times about Men's Fashion Blogging. It takes an interestingly historical perspective, and provides excellent background on the origins of the styles we now enjoy.

I liked this GQ Shoot for the French clothier AMI. Subtle colors, subtle styles. (pictured above)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Culture Keeper All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger