In the Studio: With Isabel Schuler

Monday, October 21, 2013



I have been wanting to work with my friend Bryan for a while... He shot me for this interview, and also this feature, but we have not had the chance to work together since.

As most of our work has been on location, Bryan and I decided to attempt some studio work. It was a great chance to learn each other's working styles, and also a chance to work once more with the very talented Isabel Schuler and Logan Dillon.  The technical term for this kind of project is a "test shoot"... a chance to try-out a new team, or build work for a portfolio.

We only had a few hours, but our team managed to throw the shoot together, and had a lot of fun in the process. Test shoots don't often get shared, but I wanted to give you a glimpse of what we were working on. For us this process was mostly practice with lighting and studio set-up... but of course Isabel is gorgeous, so it just had to be shared.  


... and of course as the Art Director, I got to be the stand in lighting test guy. So voila!



Jonathan Randall Grant
//
Culture Keeper

1 comments:

Culture Keeper All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger