She Obviously Collects Art // The San Juan Shoot

Thursday, February 21, 2013











I don't think I am exaggerating when I say that I consider this the finest work I have ever done. I am so thrilled with the results from this shoot. I love that most of the pieces are by a local designers in San Juan. Ricky Cohete and I worked for weeks on exactly what we wanted to create- and the results were exactly what we had envisioned... it is not often that a creative gets to say that.

Christopher's vision for the hair and makeup was spot-on and inspired us to get shooting. Our model Anabel was brilliant in creating all of the characters that I had dreamed up while putting together the looks. She came alive with each different personae and somehow managed to contort herself into every pose that Ricky requested of her. Special thanks to Anabel's mother for the snacks and coffee that kept us fueled for the day, and for helping us with knots and chairs and lively conversation. This day was a blast!

In the coming weeks I will be posting look by look about our inspiration and the great designers behind each garment. so stay tuned.
Photography: Ricky Cohete 
Hair/Makeup: Christopher Feliciano
Location: Old San Juan, Puerto Rico


Jonathan Randall Grant
//
Culture Keeper

1 comments:

  1. Love the movement in the shots - really shows off the choice to clothing well. I think that the shadow and the statue ones are my favourites of the bunch.

    Devon

    ReplyDelete

Culture Keeper All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger