From A Photo:

Friday, October 19, 2012



B E I N G  as avid of a Tumblr nut as I am, I find myself scrolling through thousands of photos a day. I follow many street style blogs and compilation blogs such like my personal Tumblr page. Going through so many photographs, some of them being displayed over and over can become more of a chore than a time for enjoyment sometimes, but I do it because it helps keep me familiar with all that is out there. Occasionally I find pictures that really stand out to me and this is one of them. Source unknown. This photo is so simple and most would keep scrolling past it, but I like looking at details and making up a story of how this photograph came to be. It is obviously a very candid picture. One that was snapped while they were listening to one of the men talking. Perhaps he is recapping a day of work or a story that he thought the others would find interesting. They all seem to be very attentive. Completely unaware of the fact that the moment is being captured. This photo leaves so much to the imagination and I think that is why I like it so much. The more you think about it the more you want to be a part of it. 
Spencer McQueen
//
Culture Keeper

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Culture Keeper All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger