Ricky Cohete

Thursday, September 6, 2012


Ricky Cohete is the only Ecuadorian fashion photographer I know. Ricky is the semi-nomadic set of good vibrations behind Dexter Magazine- a web-based collaborative fashion journal. Check it out.

In addition to his work with Dexter he is also a free-lance fashion-photographer, working with brands all over the world. He is also a musician- so check out this catchy number.

When you meet him you can tell that he is more than just another face in fashion. Ricky has ideas about religion and economics and happiness... Current life motto: "Se Feliz"

As we were chatting about his personal style he mentioned: "I can only say: I love hats, I love Indiana Jones and Frank Sinatra... and I like mixing black with brown for some reason. Right now I love leather."

Ricky will be spending the autumn in Miami, San Francisco and New York with the next issue of Dexter dropping mid-October. He makes his way to Paris in November, so stay tuned for tales of mis-adventure. Though we have only been friends for a short time I can already tell that fashion-mischief is afoot.



Jonathan Randall Grant
//
Culture Keeper



1 comments:

Culture Keeper All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger