Fashion Ranger

Thursday, August 30, 2012


O N  A  recent boating trip my friends from Parsons referred to my style as "Fashion-Ranger". The more I thought about it the more I liked that term. My style has been fairly National-Park lately.  The Combination of shorts with boots will do it every time. No one seemed to notice this summer in Michigan, but on the streets of Paris shorts tend to get a lot of attention.

Now that I am back in Paris you will be seeing more style posts. This particular photo was taken my a friend who will only be know as M/W. She is a great photographer, but somehow I cannot convince her to set up a portfolio site. Culture Keeper will however be featuring more of her work in the future.

Jonathan Grant
//
Culture Keeper

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Culture Keeper All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger